Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Happy Dance

So this is the start of week 5 of my Fighter Diet challenge and while yesterday I as feeling a bit down today I am feeling stoked. I had my body fat measured today and am down 4% since the start of the challenge putting my at 16.8% Bf which is an awesome accomplishment for me! The fighter diet is pretty easy to follow and the challenge girls are great for motivation. I would recommend it to any of my girls looking to get inspired to lose weight and gain muscle. www.fighterdiet.com

I am still a work in progress and will be for the long haul but I am finally able to see results in myself.




I am particularly happy with myself because I have been able to eat healthy and continue to nurse Levi, who just turned 6 months over the weekend. I am tooting my own horn a little bit yes, sometimes I think we need to. I am very thankful for Mike for suggesting I join him this past January for the original challenge, having a supportive partner helps for sure. I will continue to post my journey here and am happy to answer any questions about Fighter Diet that I can. 



No comments :

Post a Comment