Sunday, March 1, 2015

3 Months In!

So here it is 3 months into the New Year already! I have done a 90% job have sticking to my health goals and am proud of that. It was almost a year ago that I found out I was pregnant with Levi, hard to imagine.



Fri I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and a shoulder work out:

4 sets 12 X each

Seated overhead dumbbell press
Shoulder raise
Side lateral raise
Front raise
Bent over lateral
Behind the neck press

Saturday I did a combat class followed by a quick leg workout since my back is still not 100%

Linear hack press
Leg Curls
Incline leg press
Leg extensions

We celebrated my Grandma's 91st birthday yesterday and I made everyone something different to eat. I made Mulligatawny soup, Chicken Picatta, Cheeseburgers and mac for the kids, Mike made chicken wings and for dessert I made an amazing French Silk pie with a pretzel crust and my grams homemade whipped cream recipe. TO DIE. I didn't eat TOO much but I ate more than I should have and felt guilty again as soon as the last bite was swallowed. I kept up with My Fitness Pal and was only 100 calories off but I did not take into consideration all the tasting that went into prep or the 1/2 craft beer I drank.

Happy Birthday!


Mike ate 25 wings


Today I did combat class again and will start my normal routine again for the week but plan to add a yoga class to help my flexibility so I don't strain my back again so easily. I have a lot of work to do on my love handles and lower back and want to get a lot more definition in my arms and quads but since this is a blog to keep me honest here are my latest progress pictures and one of Lily smiling just to prove she does.




Dirty ass gym mirror

1 comment :