Thursday, February 26, 2015

Feeling renewed after a monster cheat

Doesn't feel like it has been a week since I posted.

So I missed two days last week due to being sick. Girl Scout cookies arrived Friday, bad move. I had already slacked during the week because I was sick so I hadn't hit my proteins for the day etc and may have had a bowl of lucky charms and then a Somoa cookie (since mike ate the rest of the box) and came home from leg day and ate a cheeseburger and some more peanut butter chocolate cookies. Hypothetically I fell off the wagon but I got back up and Saturday I did double duty by going to combat class and sticking around and doing back and bi with mike.

Sunday I did combat class again.

Since I have not been pleased with seeing my weight move on the scale, I re-instituted using My Fitness Pal, with the goal of losing 1.5 lbs a week until I hit my goal. This puts me eating 1370 calories a day and I still include my macros of getting 170 grams of protein a day. I have cut my carbs in half for my first two meals and have added more veggies and fruit to my diet than Mike had allowed. I have lost 3 lbs so far. It is crazy how using MFP has sort of given me a renewal on the working out and diet since I can see my progress and even though I was diligent before about what I was eating and how much etc, see it broke down for me takes it to a different level. 

Monday I did chest and tri

Tuesday Pilates Reformer and combat class

Wednesday I was down with a tweaked back

Thursday (today) the gym was closed in the AM due to snow but opened back up for me to get in a combat class again. Alas, as I was walking into class my least favorite instructor was teaching so I opted for an elliptical workout instead, burned the same amount of calories. I will hit the weights again tomorrow as I was giving my back one more day off to fully recover before lifting.

If you friend me in MYP  @ mshr12345, you can see my exact meals and workouts too.


No comments :

Post a Comment